Friday, May 8, 2015

Fast forward to Street-style.

I want to make one thing clear, I am one fashion person who loves Street style unapologetically.

Obviously , it works for me because I am not ever chasing perfection but my own individualistic laid back personal style.

Immerse yourself in the ocean of street style , and see the heads turn. Whats the recipe to perfect street style. Well do the play with colors, trends, mixing patterns , Boho accessories, fun backpacks, 'DENIMS' in capital form et all.

There are myriad creative Blogs documenting street style for inspirations and admiring the boggling fashion scenes in India.  Streetstyledelhi,Wearabout , Eyes for street style by Naina to name a few, that I follow .

Fast forward to Streetstyle, On a lazy sunday morning, my Bff called to join her for lunch and an event before that, I put together this look with utmost ease.

Rolled up sleeves,Tie and Dye shirt & Choker. I little dash of yellow & Red. Gliders.Bedhead.
Lazy Sunday outfit sorted.My pangs for street style also satiated. *Score*

The pictures are candid taken from phone, so that I could produce the outfit on the Blog :

Lunch Date at Sakley's

Rick, anyone ?


Lights

Tie and Dye with Yellow tank - Street find / Tank by Zara
Stappy Gliders , Gold choker, Reflectors &  Sling Bag : Forever21
Photography by my Dear : Confessionz of a closet
Location : Somewhere near GK, Delhi
Styling : Muse

I have my bags packed for a vacation, Cant wait my lovebirds. I am bringing dungarees back on the blog, Watch out. 


Till Next
Love
MUSE
xoxo




























No comments:

Post a Comment