Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fashionology!

We are Fashion. And we have our little ways to love it more every day. Its simple Fashionology.

There are so many Fashion trends, but few you just own! Not hopping the bandwagon , but essentially bringing your own nonchalance to the looks.I do it all the time, without even blinking at what others think of it. And I'm so Glad I never succumb and stick to my own rules.

Below is 'Outfit of the night' that I have put together for the Le Meridien Launch Night. It was a hectic day the earlier half of the day, hence I kept the look simple. I feel that's the best that suits me.

I took the statement necklace out for a spin! It's actually refreshing to find just so basic but on trend pieces , like my plaid bright crop top. I bet you agree!
With Black, it looks so effortless dressing for a Night Out. It's perfectly camouflaging what it needs to.

I'm also challenging the adage 'no pain no gain' with my uber cool Black Zara Oxfords. No pain, seriously !
Oxfords are considered the classic men's formal shoe but Androgyny is what we are definitely digging. 

Outfit of the Night:

  • Plaid cropped t shirt - Will take you from Day to Night!
  • Black Blazer- Perfect Accompaniment.
  • Shiny oxfords  - I'm going to live in them.
  • Statement Necklace-  Spikes & Gold. It's a fun night right!
  • Crossbody Bright Red Sling.- Bright Red because it goes so well with tone of crop top.
  • Make up - Since the look is simple, I went ahead with Marsala lip color and dramatic eyes.


You,tell now! 










Wearing:
Plaid cropped t shirt & Crossbody Bright Red Sling.: Forever21
Black Blazert : Vero Moda
Shiny oxfords : Zara
Statement Necklace: Bangkok buy by my friend


Photography by TheFashionFlite
Location : Gurgaon Le Meridien
Styling : Muse
Mimosas & giggly nights with Girls are more than welcome <3


My Lovely company at the evening were:

Shaily from Confessionzofacloset
Pupul from ChicSaga
Surbhi from ThefashionFlite
Shreya from FTLOFAOT
Komal from DelhiFashionBlogger

Till Next
Love
MUSE
xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment