Sunday, November 16, 2014

Winter time shopping with Jabong.com

Conveying that winter has officially begun, it couldn't get better with a product review especially ideal for winter time.What say ?

Summer grim is over, Hence the time for long hot showers with foam et all.  Probably the only thing I like about winters. I shrink in cold literally, who other than my friends know this better.
Don't get them started ;)
Also , a little bit of wine flowing and candle light dinners wouldn't hurt either. Just saying :)

While kick starting this association with,  Jabong.com I am only gushing because it's a name we reckon with especially for exclusively available coveted brands like Aldo, Mango ,CalvinKlein.
Under the house of beauty, extensive range from Forest-Essentials, Bath-body-works.
Do I hear you screaming of joy ?
I am just getting started here. The good news for you , lot of styling tips and product reviews in store.
Enjoy!

To get this party started, my first review is of  Lavender Vanilla ShowerGel By Bath body works




I have used quite a few shower gels from their range, and I am a ardent lover already. Because they are so light on the skin and have lasting fragrance.

Whats good ?

• It really moisturizes the skin.
• Skin feels very smooth and soft.
• It can be used during summer and winter season as well.
• Value for money, priced at Rs 1000 for 10oz. Check for offer as well running at Jabong.com.
• Smells light & fresh. Makes you sleep well as it claims.
• Lasts really long as only a little amount is required every time
• Easily available online otherwise its not available in India in stores yet.

Will I Repurchase – Yes. I would, I think the product is value for money. When it's a click away at Jabong.com then why not?

While I figure what should I order next since I am spoilt for choice, you can also write in in case you want any specific product review for yourself.

Till I garner more inspirations, you stay warm. Eat and drink well.

Till next

Love
Muse































No comments:

Post a Comment