Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Who Shops The Most Contest By DLF Promenade!

Like every other fashion girl , shopping fascinates me like no other hobby & I don't mind giving my  blood & sweat to it. Literally!

So what do you think would be my response to call from DLF team to pursue a contest based on who shops the most? I was in, in a blink.

When I first begun to think about it, I wondered what will I shop in the budget of 1500.It was really tricky as the maximum items by a team would win it.

And I am happy to say that I could shop 25 items in just 45 minutes. Yes it had me running from store to store in DLF promenade & few temptations which I knew I would buy later.DLF promenade is situated in the heart of the Delhi city & you could spend every dime guilt free, I caution you.

The platform was given to team of three Delhi Bloggers to make every buck count. This just added to my portfolio of activities :)

We mingled with each other before the event kick started & we were tussling to find the cheapest items within the time frame.We collected possibly everyday lifestyle items,some funny items.

I was runner up at the event! Hence more shopping followed.

Lots of shopping & few pictures of After & Before the event: 


You could catch some snippets & behind the scenes at my instagram.

Thanks to the amazing team for organizing this fun contest at Dlfpromenade.

Also on another shift, I turned a year older last month,  and could relate to what Twinkle Khanna said in her interview at Vogue titled 'Collecting soap Bubbles'
 "The Good part about getting older is that you stop trying to prove anything to anyone, including yourself. All you are, in pursuit of is collecting experiences, beautiful, fragile little soap bubbles that you store in your heart, and every once in a while you pull one out & gaze at the delicate pictures"

Also isn't she scintillating on the cover!


 Till Next
Love
Muse






















No comments:

Post a Comment